Nuffnang ads

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Knots and bruises




Hi guys. On Thursday, I took leave to go for some interviews at commercial gyms to become a personal trainer. Unfortunately, the working hours cannot suit my schedule, thus I will be doing some certs on my own! More news on that in the coming weeks.

Also, I went for a GREAT massage. She totally removed the knots I had in my shoulders and upper back (traps). Although it was painful, I lived through it and am reaping the benefits! It's like how we work out. Pain first, gains later. There is always a hell and a heaven on things.


Work: Good money X poor health
Eating yummy sinful food: Great taste X Destroys your body
Exercise: Painful X You look and feel great

These are just some examples, I think you can think of more. Thus, I believe in a heaven and a hell, because we live through these Heaven X Hell situations everyday.

More on life, these are my workouts for the week.

Monday and Tuesday (legs)- Because I didn't have time on both days. My days ended at 9.30pm. Thus I broke it into two, did two 15 minute workouts.

(Monday)

These exercises use a 5kg weight plate
50 wood chops
50 side lunges
Repeat these two exercises three times.

(Tuesday)
These exercises used a 5kg weight plate and two 4.5kg dumb bells
30 Lunges
30 Deadlifts (using dumb bells)
Repeat these two exercises three times.

Thursday- Back and shoulders
These exercises use two 4.5 kg dumb bells
Wide rows 15-20 reps
Close rows 12 reps
Upright rows 10 to 12 reps
Shoulder Press 12 reps
Reverse flyes 12 reps
Repeat the circuit three times.

Saturday- Abs, triceps, biceps
These exercises use body weight (BW), 5kg plate and two 4.5kg dumb bells(DB)
50 Crunches (BW)
12 Tricep kick backs (DB)
5 Bicep curls per arms
Repeat this three times

30 jumps

30 Twists (5kg)
8 Tricep overheads per arm (DB)
8 Hammer curls per arm
Repeat three times
Push ups to failure (one set)- You can vary the type of push ups or just stick to normal all the way.


Also, squat booty! (Yes babes, squats won't even allow you to have huge thighs, only toned skinny legs with a nice butt that fills up your shorts. The bubble butt we all want!)




No comments:

Post a Comment