Nuffnang ads

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Post-CNY Legs day

Today was legs day. As we all know, we will either LIKE or HATE legs day. Today was hate. In fact, I'm ashamed to say that I didn't go through with 100% weights for today for all 3 sets as planned but did drop sets instead. Why? Because by 2nd set, I was almost down and out. My legs were trembling insanely, and I was dripping with sweat. I was getting light headed and soon enough, I turned pale right after set 3. I have low blood pressure and this may be why I am unable to complete it. Thus, this is why doctors, personal trainers and dieticians usually reccomend you to visit your doctor and make sure you are fine with working out. It's super important.

Workout: Legs (* Bodyweight)

50 Jumping Jacks

30 Lunges (Bodyweight- all 3 sets)
30 Lunges (Set 1:10kg- Set 2: 5kg- Set3: BW*)
30 Stiff Legged deadlift (Set 1: 10kg- Set2: 10kg- Set3: 5kg)
30 Sumo Squats (Set 1: 5kg- Set 2: 5kg- Set 3: BW)
30 Squats (Set1: 10kg- Set 2: 5kg- Set 3: BW)


Yup.

I ended the workout with 1 scoop of Optimum Nutrition Chocolate Mint Protein shake. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment