Nuffnang ads

Friday, February 12, 2010

Time crunch.

As I inch my way towards graduation, I start to push myself to know the outside world encirling the safe walls of my school.

So I attend Toastmasters meetings, go for job fairs etc.

So, how do I squeeze in workouts?

Well, my plan looks like this:

Mon: gym (workout 1)
Tues: Stretching + 5 mins HIIT
Wed: Workout 2
Thurs: Stretching + 5 mins HIIT
Fri: Workout 3
Sat: Stretching + 5 min HIIT
Sun: REST!

If I really cannot cannot make it to exercise next time when I become a working girl, I plan to do this: Exercise 15 mins a day.
One body part a day. Except abs. Why?
- Abs will always be on my alt day workouts
- Vacuums is an amazing ab exercise to do ANYWHERE.


There is no reason not to live healthily. No more excuses people. 15 mins out of 24 hours. Very possible if you put your heart and soul in it.

Always activate your fast twitch muscles. It slows down the aging process.

No comments:

Post a Comment