Nuffnang ads

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Motivation and misc.

I'm the kind of girl who enjoys reading articles that aren't "nice" to readers. To give you an example of a NICE article, read this.

An example of a not so nice article, is this.

The second article isn't the most brutal article I have come across, but still, first timers who are so damn addicted to SHAPE magazines- it is brutal.

Why?

- It tells you the COLD HARD TRUTH
- It makes women who just do random yoga poses and 15 reps of everything without extra resistance feel like they are back at square one.
- Hey! It even makes women who trained with weights feel like they are back at square one.
- There's more truth packed in without all the fluff and stuff. I hate fluff and niceties in an article that is supposed to be motivating. Motivation burns like fire, it does not float around like bubbles.


Dear faithful SHAPE reading females, try a one-legged deadlift. Heck, try doing deadlifts with moderate weights. Then tell me how do you FEEL in the morning. I love that soreness. I smile when I stumble off my bed and crawl to my bathroom when I get up.

In other updates on life:
-Body fat is definately down.
- Muscle mass increasing (rather drastically the past few months)...I hope to gain another 1 to 2 kg in March.
- Operation in April to be scheduled. Bye bye muscle gain. =( I hope not too much loss during recup.

No comments:

Post a Comment