Nuffnang ads

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Exercise challenge!!- 300 squats

Since I went to JB today for another shopping trip (haha), I couldn't do a proper workout by the time I got home. Thus, I decided to do this 300 squats challenge on bodyrock.tv!







I modified it to sumo squats 'cause my knee still hurts a bit.Also, I did 100 squats, did stretching for 20s and repeated this 3 times. The stretching really helped my muscles to push on and continue with my squats. It was really motivating when I could see the various muscles of my quads really popping as I moved! :) Try this challenge out as a quick workout when you're back home late and really have no time to squeeze in a workout.


My timing: 5:45min




For low-cost personal training services and other enquires, please feel free to email me at ophelia.rei@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment