Nuffnang ads

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A streak of bad luck

This week was a real bummer for me.


I had my rest day on Sunday. Then food poisoning struck when I was out with my girls on that same evening. On that same evening, after having a terrible stomachache, I realised I left my gym bag in the toilet. By the time I got there, it was GONE. ;_; Had 2 drinks after that to lighten up the sadness and well, it was a rare girls' night out. =p


Due to the food poisoning, I took another day off from working out on Monday to fully recover. Thank god the food poisoning was mild.:)


Today's Tuesday and I really needed to hop on the workout train again. I was going crazy from all the illnesses and stress. I went on teaching anyway. Right before I was going to train my client, guess what? YES, my period arrived. :( For me, my periods are rather on the heavy end. Lasting the full week. 


Thus, when I got home. I was exhausted. The cramped kicked in and I felt totally bleh. But my mind was totally nagging at me to get in my workout of the day. So, this is what I did.



Time: 8mins


40x 5kg wood chops
20x push ups

30x 5kg wood chops
20x push ups


20x 5kg wood chops
20x push ups
40x 5kg twists
20x Lunges
30x 5kg twists
20x Lunges



20x 5kg twists
20x Lunges

I think that was enough torture on my body. My legs were shot after this intense workout. It's very basic though and I know I can push further, but I don't want to stress my system now as it's still recovering and repairing itself. 

Remember, leave your ego at the door and you will be able to achieve more.



For low-cost personal training services and other enquires, please feel free to email me at ophelia.rei@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment