Nuffnang ads

Sunday, January 16, 2011

work life and exercise

I just started work and it's your usual 9 to 6 grind. Thus, by the time I get home, it's 7pm. How do you squeeze in exercise when you're half dead from deadlines and whatever you were rushing at your desk?

1. Exercise for 10 mins in the morning before you head out (Monday to Fri):
20 sumo squats
40 side lunges
20 push ups
(repeat twice)
Stretches

That should take about 7 to 10 minutes, depending on fitness level and kind of stretching and yoga/pilates positions you employ.
I realised that after a boost like that, I don't feel sluggish in the morning.

2. Exericse for 10-15 mins on alternate evenings with weights
This is my plan:
Monday: Upper body
Wed/thurs: abs
Sat/sun: Legs
This adds up to 20-25 mins on days you do both periods.

So for the whole week, you get in: 95 minutes of exercise.

It isn't so tough plus you don't have to look GREY like the people in the office. It scares me to death, thinking I will look grey and dull after a while if I don't get my blood circulation flowing right.


INSPIRATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment