Nuffnang ads

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Super Setting! - Workout 2: Legs Legs Legs

Who does like having a pair of sexy gams to show off? I do. Unfortunately, I'm only 1.50m tall. So I really hated my legs so much. I hated my legs that were always bulkier than the rest of my body and my body was already skinny like a pole. So it sucked. Like what am I going to show off?



Then I started working out and guess what? My LEGS are now my pride and joy. They react SO WELL to exercise and they're now my favourite part of my body to show off. But they didn't come naturally. They came with a price. The price of pain. Fortunately, blood, sweat and tears are Free. So as a broke teenager, I went for it. I did my squats (oh god how I hate squats), deadlifts and lunges. The BIG THREE. I will repeat these lovely exercises again and again because they never fail me or my client. Her legs are looking so much better and I've only trained her for a month!


Ladies. LEGS are easier for us to train, just as Upper Body is easier for guys to train. So ride this advantage to the finish line.

The LEGS workout: ( Repeat each set 3 times then go on to the next workout. 30s for each segment)
Set 1: 1-legged Squat + Jump Squats
Set 2: Side Lunges +  Back Lunges
Set 3: 1-legged Stiff Legged Deadlift + Box jump (Use a stool or step)

1-legged squat

1-legged stiff legged deadlift


I'll be posting my results at the end of the week! =) Cheers and get a sexy bum and legs!

For low-cost personal training services and other enquires, please feel free to email me at ophelia.rei@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment