Nuffnang ads

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Super Setting! - Workout 3: Upper Body Pull


What's better than seeing a sexy feminine back in a LBD?

Everyone is sick and tired of having a weak back thus creating a slouchy look, or just trying to cover up back fat, so you never get the chance to buy a dress that shows off your back. 

Sometimes, when I see women on the street with a really crappy back, I feel really sad. These women deserve a great posture and only after my back was "fixed", I stopped slouching and confidence really soaked into my bones.

A dress or top that shows off your back is incredibly sexy. And this week's upper body pull workout will totally tone up your back!

The workout: (see how to do the exercises here)
Set 1: Assisted Pull ups + Seated Rows
Set 2: Slow Seated Rows + Incline pull ups
Set 3: Reverse grip incline pull ups with feet elevated on stool + Seated Rows (Palms up)
* Rest after each set for 30s to record your score. Repeat each set 3 times before moving on to the next set.
* I will post my score at the end of the week.



Push yourself HARD. Then you know you deserve the results. 
Enjoy the pain, for it's just weakness leaving your body. 

If you cheat on the exercise, you won't be working the muscles you're supposed to work and thus you won't see the results you want to see.

For low-cost personal training services and other enquires, please feel free to email me at ophelia.rei@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment