Nuffnang ads

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Super Setting! - Workout 1: Upper Body Push

This week's exercises is all about super sets! It means more rest between exercises but not less painful than the last two weeks!

Get your wings out and prep yourself to be sexier than a Victoria Secret's Angel!

Push Exercises are excellent for chest and arm muscles. They make your "puppies" perkier and your arms super lean. These exercises also work your core so much you don't need to do ab exercise to feel your abs dying the next day!

Push Workout: (Repeat each set 3 times then move on to next set)
Set 1: Push ups + Shove off + Rest (30s for each segment. i.e. 30s push ups, 30s shove offs, 30s rest)
Set 2: Military Press + Reverse flyes
Set 3: Close Push ups + Dips

*I have altered my own workout for more resistance. My push ups are all elevated. I used weights for military press and reverse flyes.
** I will be posting my scores after I've posted all 4 workouts for the week.

I'll explain pictorially how Shove Offs and Reverse Flyes look like. The rest of the exercise examples can be found here.

Shove offs
You can do it by shoving off a table, bed etc.
Reverse Flyes

Starting point. Then lift your arms up and move thumbs towards ceiling.
For low-cost personal training services and other enquires, please feel free to email me at ophelia.rei@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment