Nuffnang ads

Friday, May 20, 2011

Missed workouts.

Life likes to throw us curve balls. Even when we plan our day around work outs, there are just some things we cannot forsake. E.g. family issues, meetings running into each other, travelling takes longer than expected, physical issues

Thus, on days where you cannot train, you can always improvise short bursts of exercises to do at various intervals. This is what I like to call the One Hundred.

Choose any body weight exercise. Do 100 reps of it. You can break it down to 10 reps each times. Or 100 all at once!

Due to my menstruation and it flows rather heavily, I will skip my workout but replace it with a 100. Today was supposed to be abs and bis for me, but I did 100 squats to replace it. It didn't really affect my menstrual flow and at least I got some exercise in!

Try it!


For low-cost personal training services and other enquires, please feel free to email me at ophelia.rei@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment