Nuffnang ads

Thursday, May 26, 2011

WODs!!

Hi all!


Most of us are on a time crunch. Well, my "Workout of the Day"s are short, intense and increases your cardio and strength levels! Intense cardio and resistance training are the two KEYS to maintaining and stimulating muscle growth WHILE TORCHING FAT. Isn't it great? We're cutting the time of steady pace cardio in HALF and doing strength training at the same time. 


However, for WODs to work, you need to do WODs at least 5 times a week. If you are an absolute beginner, start at 4 times a week. 


I promise to keep all my WODs below 20 minutes.


Today's WOD is


10 Jump burpess
20 crunches
20 Reptile push ups
20 Leg lifts

Repeat this circuit 5 times
My Timing: 15 mins 45s 


Have fun and good luck!


For low-cost personal training services and other enquires, please feel free to email me at ophelia.rei@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment